WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  ALEX02 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm

HELLO
I REGISTERED TO THIS FORUM AS YOU SAID IN THE VIDEO BUT I CAN T FIND ANY MODS FOR WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT CAN YOU HELP ME ?
THANKYOU

ALEX02

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ECW HD for ultimate impact

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zjqmamzzmr

Admin
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-05-18

View user profile http://rawmods.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  kriki189 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 am

i will post my mods soon...

kriki189

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://krikiisrocker.piczo.com .... very bad site.... ill create

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  Joe on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 am

I have WWE RAW Ultimate Impact. There is no FOG! Please, how can I turn it ON?

Joe

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  kriki189 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Joe wrote:I have WWE RAW Ultimate Impact. There is no FOG! Please, how can I turn it ON?

its very easy.... go to the options section... than go to game options... i think u have 3 game options.....in some of that u will have option for FOG...
its turned OFF.. u have to turn it on..
if u dont understand or cant make this.. i will post to u Step by step...

kriki189

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Serbia

View user profile http://krikiisrocker.piczo.com .... very bad site.... ill create

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  Joe on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks!!! I forgot about the options in the game and tried to turn it on through Hex editor and xpkGUI.
kriki189 wrote:if u dont understand or cant make this.. i will post to u Step by step...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Joe

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  jeff matt orton on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:17 pm

kriki189 wrote:
Joe wrote:I have WWE RAW Ultimate Impact. There is no FOG! Please, how can I turn it ON?

its very easy.... go to the options section... than go to game options... i think u have 3 game options.....in some of that u will have option for FOG...
its turned OFF.. u have to turn it on..
if u dont understand or cant make this.. i will post to u Step by step...
picture to explain

jeff matt orton

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE RAW ULTIMATE IMPACT MODS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum