Raw & no mercy modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help........

2 posters

Go down

Need Help........ Empty Need Help........

Post  Aaron Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 am

Ahhh..... i m kinda interested in modding smackdown 2 know your role can but i need a full guide for that plz help....

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Need Help........ Empty Re: Need Help........

Post  kriki189 Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:51 am

Aaron wrote:Ahhh..... i m kinda interested in modding smackdown 2 know your role can but i need a full guide for that plz help....
1. Download ePSXe 1.60 which contains the emulator and the "Netplay" plugin. You can find that over here:
DOWNLOAD

2. Un-rar the files, and open the folder where you un-rared.

3. Open ePSXe, close the wizard guide and go to "Config".

4. First, click on "Video". Select the "Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.75". Then click on "configure" and follow the instructions of my screenshot:

? = You can decide like Window mode or Fullscreen,32 bit or 16 , your graphiccard ram..

5. Click OK, and go to "Sound". Select the "ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.". Then, make sure the first three out of the 4 options are "enabled". Click OK to exit.

6. Click on CD-ROM and choose the "ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2." plugin. Click OK to exit.

7. Click on "Game Pads" and go to "Pad 1" and/or "Pad 2" to configure them. Again click OK to exit when done.

8. Click on "file" now, and click on "RUN CD-ROM" if you are playing through your CD-ROM drive, or "RUN ISO" if you are playing through an image file.

9. If you want to play online, exit the game and go to "Config", "Netplay". Select the "CyberPad 1.4" plugin. Go back to "file", "RUN CDROM" or "RUN ISO" and a window should come up which resembles the menu you usually get when you play online. Remember to put in a user name, so that people can recognise you. If you scroll down you can find a room which contains the Smackdown! 2 game, and from then on you can play online!

Originally posted by Proto! http://www.freewebtown.com/Legendric/epsxe160.rar

kriki189

http://krikiisrocker.piczo.com .... very bad site.... ill create

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 am

[quote="kriki189"]
Aaron wrote:Ahhh..... i m kinda interested in modding smackdown 2 know your role can but i need a full guide for that plz help....
1. Download ePSXe 1.60 which contains the emulator and the "Netplay" plugin. You can find that

Thanks for ur help but i m playing wwf smackdown 2 with ruthless agression mod I need guide for modding smackdown 2 not playing................

Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  kriki189 Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 am

[quote="Aaron"]
kriki189 wrote:
1. Download ePSXe 1.60 which contains the emulator and the "Netplay" plugin. You can find that

Thanks for ur help but i m playing wwf smackdown 2 with ruthless agression mod I need guide for modding smackdown 2 not playing................
sry.. this was at the wreckroom.. i have founded this...only this

kriki189

http://krikiisrocker.piczo.com .... very bad site.... ill create

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum